Thursday, February 19, 2009

Snowmen out of cream containers?!

I LOVE THIS IDEA! You can decorate empty creamer bottles to look like snowmen. The ones with the blue caps are perfect bcs the tops look like hats.
But since I am mentally preparing for Spring, I will have to do this next year. Gives me some time to save those containers! (Psst.. pass it on!) Til I make snowmen I was thinking they might make good bowling pins.
Sarah has so many great ideas for things to do with kids and I love her blog. I met her thru a mutual friend and she has sinced moved away from our area. I am thankful for technology to keep in touch. I love sharing fun ideas... hence this blog! So thanks Sarah for posting so many awesome ideas!

1 comment:

In Light of the Truth... said...

Aww, thanks for the sweet compliment! Aren't these snowmen too cute!