Sunday, January 18, 2009

Organizing toys

I love to organize stuff. I love storage bins and all the new boxes and bins that are out now. But my Lance was a dumper who'd rather make a mess than play with the toys. Months ago, I bought him a toy box and it worked like a charm. Having all his things in the box kept his room 100% cleaner! I couldn't believe it. Well it gets better! As you can see from the pictures, I put the smaller items in bins so they wouldn't get lost in the bottom of the toybox. I only allow him to have one box at a time. Before he gets a new one down, we have to clean up the toys he's done with. Well as of this week, Lance now knows this is the routine and CLEANS UP with me without being asked!! It is marvelous and had to share with hopes that someone else might benefit from this idea!



1 comment:

Kathy said...

i love organization!