Monday, June 30, 2008

Clever quote

My husband said this to me last night and I thought it was blog worthy.

PLAN WHAT YOU DO. AND DO WHAT YOU PLAN.

I really have to impliment that one! I find myself full of ideas in the evenings but come morning, I drag my butt. I always have good intentions but get easily sidetracked. I hereby declare that I will DO what I plan. I will just shut off my inner dialogue that tries to talk me out of it. (It's especially convenient that gas prices are high because I try to justify putting things off... I want to group my errands together and do them on the same day. But then when that day comes, I can't get everywhere because of the kids' nap schedule or moods.) I need to suck it up. Oh dear blog... I hope you hold me accountable to this one. HA HA!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

If you ever want someone to watch your kids so you can have Mommy-errand day let me know! You could drop them off here to play! =)